Life is like a complex game. When you don’t know the rules, you lose a lot because you don’t understand all the possible outcomes. Taxes are the same. When you understand the rules you can win. Or at least not lose as much.
There are tax implications to every financial decision you make.
There are strategies available to decrease your tax burden and Sound Advice Financial can help you make informed decisions.
No matter how you feel about taxes, they are not going away, and the best way to manage them is to plan for them, not just deal with them at the end of the year. We’ll help you identify tax-minimizing strategies so you can avoid overpaying taxes and leverage tax deferred and tax free opportunities to grow your assets and help you keep more of your money.
Taxes grow without rain.
Strategies to lower your tax liability are typically most effective when implemented before a taxable event occurs. When you work with Sound Advice Financial, we help you identify tax planning strategies to decrease your tax responsibility before they happen. Our tax planning will complement and reinforce your overall financial plan.
In addition to helping with tax planning, we can recommend when to take out retirement income to minimize tax impact, or take out Social Security at the optimal time, and minimize the impact of estate taxes.
Using tax planning strategies, Sounds Advice Financial can help you:
- Grow and preserve your assets
- Defer your income so you have more money now and pay fewer taxes later
- Help you keep more of what you earn by analyzing future income taxes
- Reduce your estate tax liability so your family can keep more
- Withdraw from qualified or nonqualified accounts in a tax-efficient manner
- Protect money in your retirement accounts from unnecessary fees
Some tax planning strategies that Sounds Advice Financial can assist with include:
- Roth IRA contributions
- Charitable giving and philanthropy
- Strategies to reduce taxable income
- Tax-efficient investments
- IRA distribution
- Sale of a business
- Withdrawal strategies in retirement
- Year-end tax planning
Sound Advice Financial helps you plan well so you can live well (and get taxed less).